Friday, October 30, 2009

Observations

Sometimes you're just in awe of your fellow road warriors.

While my little cluttered mind was working through all the things I needed to do before heading south, I came upon a driver on the interstate who had adorned the hood of his more-than slightly used Dodge with about one hundred 3-D plastic army action figures.

Now I'm all for expressing ones self but this guy really had it together. His green platoons were strategically place around the various rust spots and bare paint areas with great precision. This portable battlefield was to ponder over wherever he travelled. Right out the front windshield. Oh what a great idea , I thought.

As he passed me my mind cleared of the clutter and confusion. Here, whizzing by me was something that made me smile and think of something other than my own issues.

So, whoever you are ... wherever you are young general of the road, thanks. A smile and a good laugh is great medicine.

Still livin' the dream,

Phil

No comments: