Monday, November 19, 2012

Hiccup

A prophet I am, I say.  Or so it seems.

Yesterday I was commenting that Camp Lakewood was worth staying at more than single night and little did I know that we're getting another chance to spend a night here.  It seems that my friend Bill had a little 'gothca' this morning as were about to leave.  The drive belt for the A/C unit, engine fan and water pump gave way and he wasn't going anywhere.  With more than a little luck he found a local repair shop that could do the job.  Since those units are not shelf items, the best they could promise was one shipped over-night.  If it doesn't arrive in the morning, or is the correct part, then the wait will extend till next Monday!  Happy Thanksgiving.  So we wait.  But really no big deal.  What else we got to do.

Still livin' the dream ... but maybe on hold for a day or so.

Phil

No comments: