Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Oh my!

It's been awhile ... hasn't it?  Have we been busy?  Sure.  But not too busy to write, you'd think.  But I haven't.  Sorry.  So what can I do to really, really really bring you some fantastic news.  Well let me give it a try ...



Let me introduce the newest member of our family.

Lola Sofia
7lb 9oz
20 inches
Born September 4th

Our Daughter-in-law and Son presented their beautiful baby girl to the world a few days ago and we were smitten from the first moment we met her.  Pretty like her Mom and handsome like her Dad, she entered our lives healthy and ready to grow up. 

As she makes her way through these glorious years of exploration and wonderment, we look forward to being near-by to watch this new family learn and grow.  

Without a doubt ... we're still livin' the dream.

Phil 

No comments: