Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Update

This is just a short note to let you know we've returned to Michigan safely and will get back with you in a few days to fill you in on our stay at Hilton Head Island and subsequent happenings.

A couple of things to amuse you (maybe) can be found on the right side of your screen.  First, for my ham radio friends, a service that the gives the current solar conditions that effect radio transmissions.  I'm just trying this out so we'll see how long I keep it in.  I know most of you could care less about this but for the few who might ... here you go.

The next item is the spinning globe that should indicate (roughly) your location and any other person location who is currently reading this blog.  Not a very useful addition I might add ... but fun to look at.

Still livin' the dream.

Phil

No comments: